What does a Thrive PT session look like?
You come in the door an individual, but join something bigger.
Monday, July 8th we had 44 members in for their training sessions.
Here are 60 seconds from the day…
This type of training allows us to get the best of both worlds.
You benefit from individual attention from our experienced coaches whilst training in a highly motivating and supportive group environment.
You will train in a 50-minute session overseen by an experienced coach giving you specific coaching tips to ensure you are doing it right.
You have a set monthly program specific to your current level of fitness that is individually tracked and progressed session-by-session, month by month.
Your session will include no more than 3 other members allowing the coach to deliver quality coaching to each member and for you to get the motivational benefit of training with a group.
The group of 4 members to one coach allows us to keep the sessions filled with energy, specific coaching and focused progress for each individual.
These training sessions are fully integrated with our Myzone training tracking system. This means your heart rate is tracked and visible through every training session so you know how hard you are working and how you are progressing.
The precision nutrition process means we can ensure that you are getting all the benefits out of your training by backing it up with a realistic, results-driven nutrition package. No unrealistic, strict or restrictive diet plans.
All your individual stats, measures, training and nutrition are tracked centrally, all you need to do is turn up for the session.
Every 12 weeks you will undertake a series of measurements and an Inbody body composition measurement to track your progress.
You will also have access to our monthly Nutrition seminars to introduce new topics and tips on how to follow your nutrition plan.
Finally, you also have access to all our conditioning sessions and you can come into the facility to train by yourself any time you like.
What more could you need??
What are the benefits?
- Set appointments for you to turn up to each week to keep you motivated
- Experienced coaches that understand your background and can push you at the appropriate level
- The motivational benefit of a small team environment to support you and help you progress
- The confidence to know you are doing the exercises correctly and getting the benefit
- A progressed program each month specific to you so you are sure to progress and get results
- Feedback on your heart rate in training sessions and how much work completed all tracked centrally so you can have access and be motivated by your progress – actually see your numbers improving workout by workout
- A nutrition plan and feedback to get the best results
- Measurement every 12 weeks to track real results
Your chance to get the full health & wellness experience.Get Started Today