Thrive: Optimal Human Performance
What follows is how we are driven, who we are, why we are here, and what we do to provide the best training experience for our members, every time they walk through the door.
To prosper, flourish, or be successful
Thrive is Lancashire’s luxury training facility, exclusive in service, aimed at optimising human wellness.
We are a community sharing a common philosophy: Recognising the importance of performance-driven training on health, fitness, and wellness
The Thrive facility and coaches represent a community of like-minded people who have a common interest in their personal wellness.
Thrive differs from your average corporate gym simply because we are focused on you as an individual and your results.
We are invested in each and every member, not selling memberships each month.
Thrive is about the quality of the workout experience and the results that each individual achieves.
Simply, it is a fitness facility that is a positive community that actually gets results.
Thrive Members experience the following
- Personal Coaching
All our members at Thrive get personal coaching. Our coaching sets us apart from any other gym. It’s the motivation you need to get optimal results.
- Your results matter
Looking and feeling great will lead to a happier, fulfilled life. At the heart of Thrive are our members and their personal goals. Trust the process, our programs will give you the results you came for!
- You’re the priority
You’ll be a part of a like-minded community. Our primary concern is your wellness, your results and your relationship with training and nutrition.
- Growth and contribution
Thrive is a place where we can guarantee personal growth. Part of your growth will be from the team environment, contributing to the success of those around you in and outside the gym.
Optimal Human Performance
To be of optimal mind & body.
To function at the highest possible operating level.
To live better lives through growth in all areas of life
To have a positive impact on peoples lives by providing the highest quality support system for their health, fitness, and wellness.
Purpose: Using physical activity as a basis for optimism, resilience, direction, and hope.
Growth: Constant self -improvement through challenges and learning
Contribution: Connection, acceptance, and care for others through the contribution towards a team purpose.
Balance: Physical, mental, emotional, intuitional development
Responsibility: Honesty, integrity & ownership
Humility & Respect: The humility to understand our role in one small area of our members lives with respect to honour that responsibility by doing our job to the highest possible level.
It is our vision to help people understand the place for physical training and health on their wellness in living their lives.
A client-centered approach where fitness fits into your life and the level of self-sacrifice is acceptable to you, and results are sustainable.
Train people in teams so as to harness the positive energy of working together towards a common goal.
Training based around optimising and embracing human movement with a blend of multi-disciplines rather than a single training method approach.
Train with a purpose and train for movement with a periodised progressive plan.
Implement lifestyle changes gradually & habitually to augment the effects of training.
The Thrive Mission: To encourage and facilitate the energy, confidence, strength and belief in people to get the best out of themselves and their lives.
Our Workouts: An hour of quality training grounded in science and years of experienced application. An hour designed to challenge and facilitate growth in every individual. To meet clients where they are at in their development and enable them to grow. This hour uses exercise to prove to the mind, through the body what in the individual is capable of.
Our Trainers: To function as an elite team with the highest possible operating standards.
Our Members: To engage, laugh and relate to our members pushing them to develop within what they are currently capable of. To provide a positive, safe, quality environment from which they can grow and learn about themselves.
Our Gym: An environment of quality; Fixtures, fittings, amenities, equipment and coaching experience, bound together by a community of like-minded individuals.
Our neighbourhood: To be a beacon of health, growth and facilitate and encourage a desire to Thrive in all we come in contact with.
Why Are We Different?
Thrive is not just another gym.
We are the complete health, fitness and wellness experience in Lancashire
Thrive is about the quality of the workout experience.
Members leave every workout energised, because they attend every session at the gym with the focus, energy, and purpose encouraged by their individual expert coaches.
Simply, it is a fitness facility that works for you.
There are 3 areas of focus at Thrive that make us different from any other gym that you have experienced. Here is how we do it…..
- Your Environment – You have access to be the highest quality training kit, amenities and training community
- You will receive the highest quality coaching from your highly trained and experienced coaches – Your sessions are delivered to the highest possible professional level in the country.
- Top Quality Products and Services – We invest in your from the outset with high-quality products such as Training Kit, Myzone Training Tracking & the InBody Assessment tools.
- Our vision is value per member, it is not based on selling a number of new memberships every month
- Every member is trained by a coach in small teams to ensure you do it right and get results
- You won’t be ignored once you are a member. Thrive is built around only 300 members in comparison to gyms that have thousands so we can focus on delivering our service and products to you.
- We believe in quality over quantity – this means fewer members and more attention on you to reach your goals
- You have services built into your membership to ensure you progress – heart rate tracking, your personalised nutrition plan, measures and test weeks all tailored to you.
- You train as part of a community in small teams so you feel like you belong
- You have a specific monthly plan to follow for every workout – so you will never be lost
- You will start your journey on the Thrive Training Program that has been developed over 12 years and is only available here at Thrive.
- Your coaches have over 20 years of combined experience and are trained to the highest available professional coaching standard in the UK
Our members have told us, they all benefit from long term….
- Weight loss
- Muscle Tone
- Increases in Strength & Fitness
- Greater independence, self-belief, and confidence inside and outside the gym
- Increased Energy for work and family life
- The confidence to make better decisions for themselves and their families
- Freedom from aches and pains
- Fun challenges & Events
- Better quality of life by doing more of the things they enjoy
Who do we help?
If you are like most of our clients you face one of 2 problems…
- You struggle to follow a consistent exercise plan
- Perhaps you have a gym membership but aren’t motivated to turn up to the gym at least twice a week without an appointment
- Maybe you don’t have a gym membership because the idea of going into a huge mirrored room full of equipment you don’t understand, isn’t your idea of a good time
- Maybe you have been in a few times but don’t know if what you are doing is actually working or right
- Or you go consistently for a while getting some results, but then stop going and go right back to square one before you start again, in January or after your summer holidays
- You follow an exercise plan but aren’t getting the results you desire
- Maybe you have followed a routine for more than a month and don’t know how to progress your program as your body adapts to see new improvements – or you are bored of the same old plan
- You may lack a simple, realistic, bespoke nutrition plan that fits your lifestyle to see greater results alongside your exercise plan
- Perhaps you have hit a point where your plan has left you with aches, pains or injuries that now hold you back
Where do both of these problems leave you?
Maybe you have been through this and think that it is just the way health and fitness is?
You feel unsure about how to move forwards towards your fitness goals and maybe have lost hope that you can actually do it.
But you can see that some people have found a way to make it work…
- Have healthy lean physiques
- They look good and get a lot done
- Have energy, confidence, and belief
- Have enough energy to take on extra challenges at work and in exercise
- They inspire their families, friends, and colleagues
- They can run 5k races
- They go to an environment where they get support, guidance, professional coaching
- They don’t just have a gym membership – They are part of a health and wellness community.
At Thrive we provide a path to allow everyone to get over the frustration of being stuck and keep moving forwards with fitness, health, and wellness.
We provide a complete training experience.
Imagine a place where you get
- A high-quality environment with experienced trainers that meet you for your appointments each week and take you through your hour of training beginning to end
- Exercise sessions that are tailored to you whilst getting the benefit of training in small, friendly, supportive teams for maximum progress
- Training that is progressed, tracked and fed back to you every single week so you can see and feel your progress
- Fun, exciting and challenging workouts with a focus for each week to keep you motivated
- All your measures and stats covered in monthly assessments
- A friendly environment where you can be sure you get the exercises right and don’t injure yourself – no judgment, just support, and progress.
The focus is on you, your progress, your results, your program. Value for you!
Our members are people that want to look, feel or perform better!
People stay for the high-quality environment, professionalism, and experience of the coaches and mostly the community and team environment that is Thrive!
Our mission is to create a quality environment for you to get results and stay motivated.
How do I book my trial?
Your chance to get the full health & wellness experience.Get Started Today