We have designed a nutrition program to help you with improving your fitness-related goals. A big part of achieving these is what you put into your body. Combine good nutrition principles with working hard in the gym and you have a recipe for success. When it comes to nutrition and all the different opinions out there, you can be forgiven for feeling confused.
But the world of nutrition can be as complicated as you want to make it.
What we mean is, we can get into the biochemistry of everything, count every calorie you ever eat, and weigh every stem of broccoli that leaves your fridge, but at the end of the day, for the majority of people, this is paralysis by analysis.
We cut through all the fads & gimmicks to give you what really works, with simple & easy to understand methods that deliver results. We don’t expect you to live like a monk and be perfect with your diet, it isn’t realistic, and aiming for perfection is setting yourself up to fail.
We like to use the 90% rule, if 90% of your nutrition is good, the other 10% isn’t going to affect you. If you are not getting the results you want then it’s likely this balance has shifted in the wrong direction. We guarantee that if you stick to the Thrive nutrition principles, you will feel & look better than before. Following the program will provide you with:
INCREASED ENERGY LEVELS
INCREASED SELF CONFIDENCE
IMPROVED MUSCLE DEFINITION
The aim of this guide is to not only provide you with what works but also to educate you along the way so you can create healthy habits that will stick with you for life.
The 4 Stages
This stage is about getting the basics right and it contains the foundation principles for good health.
Drink plenty of water, eat plenty of fruit and veg (different colours and a wide variety). Eat an adequate amount of protein and rotate your sources. Eat fibre rich foods and make sure you eat some good fats such as those found in butter, coconut oil, nuts, seeds, and avocados. Try to reduce or eliminate your intake of booze and processed food.
This food stages system will help you make effective progress because it ensures that you get the fundamentals right before you start getting complex. Whilst there is some crossover between stages we will always ensure that you satisfy all of the requirements of a stage before moving you on to the next level.
This is when you begin to tailor your nutrition to your personal training goals.
We all have different goals and nutritional requirements and one way of eating won’t suit everyone. In this stage, you will get more specific recommendations about quantities (calorie intake) and macronutrient ratios to suit your goals and requirements.
This is when we get even more specific about your nutrition plan to help you make very targeted progress through your diet.
When you’re at this stage you may want to follow an eating system that dictates what you eat at particular times. We may also employ advanced tactics such as carb cycling, where you vary your carb intake on different days or intermittent fasting. If you’d benefit from using supplements we’ll tell you what you need.
We’ll ensure that you’re using these strategies safely and effectively. Intermittent fasting diets, for example, have been widely misinterpreted and misused.
This stage involves doing blood tests and food intolerance tests with our trusted testing partners.
We won’t jump straight to this stage because it’s important that you establish good basic eating patterns before you start getting to the real nitty-gritty of biochemical testing. But we’ll use it if we feel that this advanced service would help us identify where your diet needs to be tweaked.
We’ll interpret the results that you get from our testing partner and help you apply the findings to the way you eat to get the biggest benefit.
How should I eat if I am training?
What should a normal day look like?
Top Meal Choices
Your chance to get the full health & wellness experience.Get Started Today