The end of the year inevitably leads to New Year’s resolutions and goal setting.
Joining a gym is usually high at the top of the list of actions.
If that is you then you need to know the 6 things that you want your gym membership to provide to actually get you to your health and fitness goals.
Listen to Jack describe the 6 things that make a gym membership actually work to get you fitter, stronger, and in better shape week after week, month after month.
Thrive is not just another gym.
We are the complete health, fitness, and wellness experience in Lancashire.
The Thrive Facility and coaches facilitate a community of like-minded people who have a clear interest in their personal wellness.
Thrive differs from your average gym simply because the business is focused on the individual client and your results.
We are focused on value per member, not selling a volume of memberships each month.
Thrive is about the quality of the workout experience and the results that each individual achieves.
Simply it is a fitness facility that works for you.
There are 3 areas of focus at Thrive that make us different from any other gym that you have experienced.
Here is how we do it.
- Your Environment – You have access to be the highest quality training kit, amenities, and training community
- You receive the highest quality coaching from your highly trained and experienced coaches – Your sessions are delivered to the highest possible professional level.
- Top Quality Products and Services – We invest in you from the outset with high-quality products such as the Myzone Training Tracking & the Inbody Assessment tools.
- Our vision is value per member, it is not based on selling a number of new memberships every month
- Every member is trained by a coach to ensure you do it right and get results
- You won’t be ignored once you are a member. Thrive is built around an exclusive membership in comparison to gyms that have thousands of members so we can focus on delivering our service and products to you
- We believe in quality over quantity – this means fewer members and more attention on you to reach your goals
- You have services built into your membership to ensure your progress – heart rate tracking, your personalised nutrition plan, monthly and quarterly measures, and test weeks all tailored to you
- You train as part of a community in small teams so you feel like you belong
- You have a specific monthly plan to follow for every workout – so you will never be lost or wondering what to do next
- Your coaches have over 20 years of combined experience and are trained to the highest available professional coaching standard in the UK
Our members have told us, they all benefit from long term….
- Weight loss
- Greater independence, self-belief, and confidence inside and outside the gym
- Increased energy for work and family life
- Freedom from aches and pains
- Fun challenges & events
Your chance to get the full health & wellness experience.Get Started Today